Welcome to Training and Recruitment, bringing together individuals, companies and vocational training. The main thrust of this Area is to help individuals and companies prepare for, and benefit from, the changes brought by changes in technology and business conditions.
You may be looking:
- To hire new staff on a permanent full-time or part-time basis.
- For temporary support.
- To make a career change.
Here you will find the resources, whichever is appropriate for you.
You may be looking for training from your own personal viewpoint or looking to extend the skill sets of your staff. In both cases, you will find hundreds of courses covering all kinds of topics; many of which are free of charge.
When deciding which courses can help advance your career, or that of your staff, you may also find it helpful to check the advisory resources indicated.
There are also a number of training resources offered by government agencies; for example:
- The UK Government's National Skills Fund aims to help adults to gain the skills they need to improve their job prospects and support the economy.
- Skills Development Scotland is the national skills body supporting the people and businesses of Scotland to develop and apply their skills.
- The SKEE Program (Skills for Employers and Employees) is an opportunity for businesses across North Wales to develop staff skills and create a highly qualified workforce, better equipped to deliver commercial success in the future. If you operate in North Wales (Wrexham, Flintshire, Denbighshire, Conwy, Gwynedd, Isle of Anglesey), then all your employees are eligible for SEE support.
- The UK Government's Community Renewal Fund. More than 160 projects across Wales will receive a share of more than £46m to help people into work, boost productivity and deliver net zero.
- Invest Northern Ireland offers Skills Development Support.
Please contact us if you cannot find what you are looking for.