Economic Operator Registration and Identification (EORI) numbers

If you are trading with, or thinking of trading with, the EU, you will need a GB EORI and an EU EORI* number for:

  • Customs declarations to move your goods into UK/EU.
  • Correspondence and rulings from UK/EU customs.

Furthermore, if you are a regular trader of goods between Great Britain and Northern Ireland then in addition to a ‘normal’ EORI you will require an XI EORI registration.

*If you need help in applying for an EU EORI number, Avalara can help you.